Stuart, FL 34997
Envision Product Development Group is a dynamic and passionate team of highly-skilled innovators and industry experts. Join Envision if you have a passion for bringing consumer, medical, and industrial products from mind to market.
At Envision, our team needs the office operating smoothly and efficiently at all times. We’re seeking a core team member – an “Organizational Superstar” – to lead office management and accounting as we grow into an established global organization.
The full time Office Manager role requires continuous Quickbooks maintenance, client billing support, profit and loss tracking, office administration, and fielding of incoming calls in a fast-paced product design and business launch environment.
They will assist in financial tracking and management of vendors, designers, and clients, reporting directly to the CEO and COO.
The ideal candidate will be an independent thinker and problem solver with great interpersonal communication skills, who is self-motivated, takes ownership of their role, and continually improves internal processes to streamline and support a growing organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
Primary activities include:
- Accounting maintenance of receivable accounts for contract engineering, product design, and product purchasing activities
- Accounting maintenance of vendor and supplier payables
- Communication and billing related interaction with clients, vendors and suppliers
- Creating and ensuring efficiency in all office administration matters
Ancillary activities may include:
- Web development and maintenance, social media, e-commerce accounts, product photography, and marketing support
- Manage and develop process documents and maintain compliance
- Organization and maintenance of online files
- Various other need-based administrative duties
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficiency in Quickbooks, Google Apps / MS Office Suite, general bookkeeping standards and practices
- Associate’s degree (or equivalent) in accounting, business, or office administration
- Self-motivated, organized, high degree of computer-literacy (spreadsheets and creation of presentable documents) and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work without supervision and MUST have a “Can Do” attitude
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 2 years minimum in accounting, administration, management, product sales in a manufacturing or product related environment
- Industry-related experience in accounting, billing, purchasing/procurement, shipping, and payroll/time tracking
- Marketing, web design, and sales experience a plus
- Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, and WordPress experience a plus
- Experience working with start-up businesses a plus
If you believe you fit the above criteria and could see yourself as a member of our team, we encourage you to apply for this position with your resume and a brief cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.